Hi there:

I suffered from bad asthma, and bronchitis and pneumonia along with that,
but discovered that almost all of my symptoms were due to two food
allergies--milk and wheat.  I have been asthma free since I was  desensitized
for these
allergens.  If you don't want to go the  desensitization route, you might try
at
least simplifying your diet, and  eliminating one food at a time to see if
you get relief.  Muscle testing  might also point out the offending allergen.
The EFT website (_www.emofree.com_ (http://www.emofree.com) ) also will guide
you to  another website for allergyantidotes.com (if I remember correctly) with
Sandy  Radomski, who has redesigned NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination
Technique) so  that one can self treat using a hybrid of EFT and NAET to
eliminate
 allergies.

Also, I worked with a psychotherapy client clearing emotions from childhood
abuse and rejection.  The client came to my office with asthmatic symptoms,
and was getting a case of the flu on top of everything else.  This client  has
had very severe asthma since childhood, entailing medication, and
hospitalizations approximately once per month.  After 45 minutes of  clearing
the
emotions associated with the abuse, her breathing cleared, and she  has not had
asthma a single day since then (five years ago!).  (The purpose  of her coming
was
to work on abuse issues only; the clearing up of her  asthma was a side
effect, and a total surprise!).  For emotional clearing,  you could use EFT
(_www.emofree.com_ (http://www.emofree.com) ), or the  Release Technique (get
the book
The Sedona Method, by Hale  Dwoskin).  If you want assistance, you can also
have a master EFT  technician help you by phone (see EFT website for EFT master
practitioners who  will work over the phone), or look up a therapist trained
in EMDR (Eye Movement  Desensitization and Reprocessing).

After being asthma free for around 2 1/2 years now, my  asthma started to
come back.  I noticed that the symptoms would start  up after blowing my nose
with either Kleenex or toilet tissue.  As soon as  I quit blowing my nose (just
let it drip!), I haven't had ANY further  attacks.  The next thing will be to
get desensitized to whatever is in  the nose wipes!

Hope this helps,

Jill