Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:02:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Susan <geoqu...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS or Olive leaf?

    Howdy,

  I have been treating what appeared to be a dental infection that was/is
creating all kinds of weird symtoms, which have been persistent for over six
months. I have had CFS so I just thought that it was part of the whole scenario.

  Recently was advised to treat it with CS and DMSO, which I have for about
five days. I thot that it was the whole mouth but now it seems that the most
tender aspect of the mouth is the left upper quadrant. It has caused a pretty
good depression and reduced mental functioning and  gone after the thyroid.

  I am trying not to call a medical dr and not sure what if anything they could
do anyhow. I am waiting on a nurse to call me back.  After soaking with CS and
DMSO I noted the depression still not touched so I took Olive leaf. This DID
affect mental functioning in a positive way. It is all making an impro! vement
but the symtoms make me think that the dental infection is now in the brain and
involving the left side of the face and neck area.

  Is there an effective way to get the CS effectively to the brain?  Via the
ears or some other way?  Why would the Olive leaf help and the CS not?

  Thank you for being there!

  Appreciatively,
  Susan