----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Unresponsive sickness

Thanks Nenah - I was asking specifically about C.S. reaching
the malaria virus, because of the discussion - couldn't agree
with you more, I use one of Hulda Clarks' zappers when I need
to add some weight to what needs dealing with, the one I use
is the one with specific keys for the different organs - I admire
her work and have supported her through all her challenges with the
authorities - thanks to the Universe she is now more or less clear of all
the false charges laid against her and is continuing
her work and research.
And life goes on until the next one !!!!!!
Warmest regards
Sandee

Hi Sandee.
You wrote, "the one [zapper] I use is the one with specific keys for the different organs." I haven't heard of this! Please elaborate.

Warmly,
Nenah