I know it can be transmitted to you by kissing I think...deb

Dino Ciccarelli <dcicc...@gmail.com> wrote:  hello all...
just a quick question on whether or not you think c.s. can be
effective again h. pylori... my girlfriend is supposed to take some
crazy amount of drugs over a 2 week period... prev-pack i think... i'd
rather have her use c.s. but i am not sure if it will work and the
dosage i should try... any help would be greatly appreciated...
thanks
dc