what is the strength of your cs? how old are your dd?
  Debbie

Terry Chamberlin <tcj...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Debbie said,
Hi , i do hope that someone can give me some good
advice...my daughter age 5 has got a very bad chesty
cough..so chesty that she wants to get sick everytime
she coughs...i give her 5ml of cs in the morning and
at lunch time..not as night as i read the insomnia
post on taking cs at night...what else can i do for
her????any other natural remedies that any of you know
of? shes drinking honey and lemon in warm water...i
just dont want to take her to the doc but i think its
getting worse,,..

Debbie, a Nebulizer is a very good idea for
throat/lungs. Your daughter can sit and watch TV while
breathing CS. If you don't own one, many pharnacies
rent them very cheaply. Buying an ultrasonic
humidifier works as well, and they are economical.

She can drink as much as you can give her without any
danger. My girls, if they start to come down with
something, will ask for a cup of "CS tea", which is
herbal tea made with 6-8 oz of CS instead of water.
This normally is all they need. Heating up CS doesn't
hurt it nor reduce its effectiveness.