Choke is right...Yecch.
  (I think you meant "chock"...)
  No, I don`t touch sour cream, never have and never will, but I do eat some
yogurt occasionally
  but only if it has fruit and sugar.
  Healthful or not, I`m not touching rotten milk.
  So I die sooner, who cares?!
  BTW, how can fruits or veggies be lacto-fermented???
  Marshalee

  Soured and clabbered milk is even MORE healthful than fresh milk.  It is
choke full of health repairing bacteria, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.  In
fact, ALL lacto-fermented foods like veggies, fruits and juices are giving
longevity to people who are smart enough to incorporate them in their diet.
Yogurt in one of them, I'm sure you are familiar with it and kefir is another.
  When you buy sourcream that is also fermented and soured milk fat.  I'm sure
you are eating it just not realizing what it is.
  And yes, I eat those all the time :)

  Barbara

    So what IS soured and clabbered milk, if not spoiled???
    I wouldn`t drink it that way, do you?
    Marshalee

      Raw milk do not spoils.  It will clabber and sour but not spoil.
      Barbara