Mike Devour Wrote:

I'm planning a trip to the Huggins clinic to have them all replaced somewhere they actually know how to do it without exposing you to much mercury. It's a complicated and highly refined process, from the sound of everything I've read so far.

Dr. Hal Hugging books:

1- It 's all in your head.
2- Uninformed Consent

What I going to relate it probably will appear an exaggeration, but occurred exactly as it follows:

The work was done in Canada by Dr Huggins team.

During a 9 hour session 6 cavitations were fixed, 10 fillings removed and replaced,
The blood work and x-rays preceded the above.

Three day later the new bridge was placed .

The treatment included: massages and the use of the "Anodyne" infrared LED device.

The operation was done under Conscious sedation and with Intravenous Vitamin C.
At the operation end I danced a jig and an hour later I have dinner.
The first dinner was blended before consumption but the following day I had a steak and potatoes.

Before  and after  I have  not pain or discomfort.

The the most difficult thing to believe, I remember the whole affair as a pleasant experience.

Other people have reported the same feeling.

On the third day after, the stitches began to melt and came out on their own.

The expense including the air fare and hotel were approximately $15,000.

The humorous part and possible the reason for me remembering the whole thing so fondly, may have been , that I expend whole nine hour staring at a magnificent boson that was floating around (It was a real one).

It must have totally outrageous because, after that the kidding never stopped.

My plea was that I was totally unconscious under conscious sedation and I shall stick to it even under fire.

Since I am 70 it could have been senility, but I shall deny that one to the grave.

I have had falling arches (In my feet) since age 12, this a very annoying condition, and it limits one's athletic abilities to a extreme. A week after my return home I noticed that I was enjoying to walk bare footed for the first time in history.

After fifty years of feet trouble, I no longer need arch supports.

Regards.

Peter Rebaudo