Hi Pete,

If you talk to Saul Pressman via his group at:

you will find that Emphysema responds very well to ozone therapy, as do nearly all other diseases. I am sorry I don't know his email address.

Ciao,

Craig

Having advanced Emphysema I am constantly trying different protocols, except for the various "machines"(expensive) I see advertised on the net. I nebulize with EIS daily coupled with MSM. I was wondering if anyone with COPD ever tried any form of pine oil or extract? Its strange, but for the last several years I have not seen any pine aerosols that used to be in abundance in groceries and drug stores--so what happened? Even at Christmas---nothing! Please shed some light if someone knows!
Pete