>       I have 2 unrelated questions. First is if you are aware of any
> one's success with chronic latent lyme and the beck protocol? After
> years of searching this I have yet to find anyone.   It hit my scalp
> muscle causing burning,fibrosis,edema,crunching from head to back
> coupled with circulatory and heart issues. Putting the machines on the
> head I'm told is risky.

I'll let our members with such experience speak for themselves. Yes,
I'd say that you have to be sure you know what you're doing before
using any electromedicine device, particularly above the neck, or such
that current or voltage is applied across the torso.

>       The 2nd question is what you decided on braces for your child.
> Nickel.aluminum,titanium,plastic? Pulling teeth for space,ceph and pan
> X-rays etc. I have 2 teens in need of work and would like to know what
> your consnensus was in your search. If you prefer to e-mail privately my
> adress is gmetrop...@aol.com

We're getting a couple of her cavities filled first. (Not amalgam.) I'm
going to try to find a orthodontist anywhere in the region that will do
plastic brackets with titanium wires, which I'm told is the least
likely to cause her harm.

Don't know if I'll find anybody.

Be well,

Mike D.