The truth is in that article. I've known many people who have reported the same
eliminations.  One couple in particular who own a Karate school had all the
kinds of unusual outcomes (pun intented) reported in the post, inclusive of
odd, large unusual discolored skin patches on their faces and bodies. After the
cleanse was complete skin returned to normal.  But they looked gasthly in the
interim.  They were so excited and eager to inform others of their progress,
they actually brought jarred  samples for those who were interested in the
therapy.  At the end of the cleanse, they reported to be "new" people,
mentally, physically, emotionally.

Used was Bentonite Clay, Phylium, a Colonic Board and approx 5 gallons of water
per person, per day.

"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote: And a rebuttal from
the same list.  Several members claim that many
colon cleansing stories are false.

I am open to both possibilities.   I don't know the truth.   I hope to
learn more.

JBB

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Allan Balliett
> Date: Wed Feb 22, 2006  05:03:55 Asia/Tokyo
> To: em-hea...@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [EM-health] Our DNA
>
>> sigh! I
>> sometimes feel like a kindergarten teacher here, and I know that Allan
>> shares the feeling.
>
> Actually, I feel more like a kindergarten student with a crush on my
> kindergarten teacher. (Please do not draw the wrong conclusions from
> this statement. My gender orientation should be allowed to be little
> sloppy as a kindergarten student.)
>
> Of course, I feel that sensationalist stories about cleansing the
> bowels originate from untransformed  pre-kindergarten minds.
>
> Back in my days as a journalist, I interviewed the author of a
> 'best-selling' naturopathy book that was coming out on Dell as a
> paperback. Although one would expect other news from a naturopath,
> this fellow told me that as a student he personally witnessed over
> 300 autopsys in the LA area. (He also correlated them with radiology
> studies (do I have this name right? Study of spots on the iris?) he
> said that he never saw a single fecally impacted colon or intestines,
> even though the overall degeneration of organs in American autopsies
> is appalling. One source doesn't Truth make, but this one stuck with
> me (didn't want to say 'in me').  It's funny, isn't it, how colon
> hydrators tell you that it takes at least FIVE visits to start
> getting somewhere!
>
> -Allan
>

> For basic information on EM as well as it's uses in human and animal
> health, please see the EM Information website, at:
> http://www.eminfo.info
>
> For more advanced information on EM products for human use, please see
> the Antiox Brew website, at:
> http://www.antioxbrew.com
>
> To send a post to the list, please send an e-mail to
> em-hea...@yahoogroups.com
> Yahoo! Groups Links

>     em-health-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

List maintainer: Mike Devour

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.