Welcome aboard, Kandee!

If you build or buy a generator and make your own CS, you'll be able to
control what's in it, as well as make as much as you need for pennies.
Those are some good options to have. So you're on a good path. Ask
questions here to help you learn how to make and use good quality CS
safely.

Bronchitis and strep infections that finally landed me with pneumonia
are what caused me to go looking for alternatives and to find CS.

As far as the HTML formatting is concerned, it's easy to turn off, and
is a courtesy to the rest of the members, some of whose mail programs
do not handle fancy formatting all that well, and those on dial-up who
have to pay to download what amounts to cosmetic junk.

In Yahoo mail, if you click on the Options link over on the right hand
side, then General Preferences, then select "Compose messages as plain
text" under Composing E-mails Mode, that'll be it!

Good to have you in the group. I'm sure you'll get some answers.

Be well!

Mike D.