Here is a recent email I received from a client:

"You'll be thrilled with this news. Recently I
developed an eye infection. It was so bad that on
Tuesday I went to the drugstore and spoke with the
pharmacist. He advised I take drops containing
polisporin with antibiotics. I did exactly what it
said, two drops, four times a day. Well, on Thursday
it was so bad, when I put the drops in, my eyes stung
like mad and it felt like needles were sticking into
them everywhere.

"I returned to the drugstore in the morning of that
day and the pharmacist prescribed drops to put before
I put the other drops to sort of numb my eyes. I did
that, it was a bit better. On Friday, I couldn't come
to work because I could hardly open my eyes, and also
because of the weather, so I continued with the drops.
At 11:00 a.m., I just couldn't take it anymore
and wondered what I could use to ease the discomfort.
Alléluia! SILVER! I rinsed my eyes with Silver and
within 20 minutes no more itchy, sore, red eyes.
Unbelievable.  All weekend I put Silver drops and my
eyes are o.k.

"Can you believe this? Thank God for Silver, and thank
you for recommending it."

Terry Chamberlin