> Could someone tell me what EIS is please?  I need educating!!.

Dear Frances,

It's a locally coined term that stands for Electrically Isolated
Silver. Basically it describes the simple "colloidal silver" that is
produced by electrolysis of silver in pure water.

The term "colloidal silver" (CS) has been applied to so many different
kinds of preparations that it is impossible to know exactly what it
means. Suspensions or complexes of silver in protien bases, solutions
of silver salts, suspensions of particles made by chemical
precipitation, and several other classes of products have all been
labeled "CS" by the industry. The "EIS" moniker tries to distinguish
what we like to make from the others.

It's not a universally accepted definition. In fact, you won't see it
much of anyplace but here, though I think there is some effort to
promote it to the rest of the world.

Which one of you folks originally proposed the term? Have we had much
success in popularizing it outside the list?

Be well,

Mike D.