I'm posting this again to see if it will appear with a subject title this time. It should say 'Selenium and mixed nuts'. Has anyone worked out why subject titles sometimes disappear?

David

Yep, brazils for selenium, and almonds for vitamin E.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/vitamine.asp

Now I hope cashews are good for something..... ahhh great they have magnesium and zinc.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium_pf.asp

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/cc/zinc.html#3

Hello V ... is that 4 Brazils for the daily allowance, or 4 nuts to the ounce? We don't use ozs here anymore so I've lost touch with them. You wouldn't get 40 brazils to the oz would you?

David

It's recommended to take Vit E with Selenium, work ; Almonds are said to be high in Vit E... trail mix in the making ? ;)

Hanneke

Hi alchemySA,

4 nuts

Take care,