Did I miss the castigation of good'ol cast iron?  I use it, love it, know how
to treat it right....granted when others cook with it around here I may be left
to do damage control.....worth it.  Unless there is some unwholesome
speculation/scary story or valid research that says otherwise.  The iron is
probably better for the women around here than me...so what's wrong with cast
iron? What is in the alloy alchemy, besidesof course, iron? On topic Silver
perchance?

radishes,
Max

Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com> wrote: Jeanne wrote:

> I have been trying to change to aluminum also, but i can't find any
> frying pans Also, if just the nickel is a problem, perhaps cast
iron frying pans or iron omelet pans would work?

Nancy

Yahoo! Mail