From: M. G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 7:02 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Visionware- aluminum source?

Carol Ann wrote:
> ABSOLUTELY COOL!!

It may be, since I haven't started to scan the content, but I am really
pissed at the way their home page is coded so that it insists on taking
over the whole screen, no matter what you've done with window size and
placement.

That is not good behavior...

There, I found a setting that restricts javascript from resizing
windows. Jeesh. Idiotic web designers. <grumble, grump!>

Mike D.