Greeting the CS crew from the bottom of my heart!

My son came up with this news:

He found 'somewhere in cyberspace' the message that Alzheimer's disease may well be caused by continuous use of aluminum cookware, and by the consummation of pork, even more by the combination of the two (consider pork being cooked in aluminum...).

I dunno .. he is my boss by far in Googling, but maybe we can have some comment on this?

Then: Broccoli is said to be a good barrier against Alz., and so is spinach (Pop-eye showed the value of spinach, when we were youths, remember?

And: a very serious note to this:
It was lately found out by German doctors and researchers that bee-sting is a very good cure for patients suffering from Alzheimer. So they simply caught bees, and had pats stung by them, and they saw astonishing results.

Thought I'd let you know .. it is worth an investigation, for Alz is no joke.

Glad to be here again, and hope to see some reaction!

Greetings, love
Faith St Francis