It is the one place that I have not had immediate success.  It seems that
some mandibular infections that I have seen do not respond well without
super doses.  My sample size in nil, but my impression is strong.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Berger [mailto:bober...@swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS & antibiotics

My experience with antibiotics and a toothache are entirely different.

I have a tooth abscess and was given penicillin. It stopped the pain but
before I could get into the dentist office I ran out of antibiotics. Started
swishing EIS every hour and had relief with in the same day. Used the
protocol for a week before getting in. NO PAIN !!

"Ole Bob"