At 11:20 AM 3/16/2006 -0500, you wrote:

But the question is, is it the same as making 5 ppm EIS. We know that as the ppm goes up the colloidal particle size goes up,
Marshall

Here we may distinguish between what's a law and a trend.
The stronger you go, the harder it is to keep size down as the more other elements of environment 'try' to make em biggerer as it gets harder and harder to get a handle on the environment the particles form in, but it's not impossible. [just iffy]
Not at all hard if not exceeding 3-5 PPM.
Ode

Robert Berger wrote:
Absolutely !!! Take one unit of 10 PPM EIS and add one unit of DW and you have 5 PPM EIS. "Ole Bob"

aKa Jhon <maj.yo...@slacknix.com> wrote:
can you dilute 10% C/S to make 3-5%???

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.