_Dead Doctors Don't Lie by  Doctor Wallach - DR. Get the 30 missing minutes
from " Dead Doctors Don't Lie  "tape!!!_ (http://www.mich.com/~vit/30min.html)
Has an interesting idea when it comes to Crohn's although I really  don't
know how on the mark it is-I know Wallach is a great doctor. His take on
Crohn's
and it's cure involve's no expense at all but if you should ever choose  to
start taking his supplements, please contact me. My family are associates and
we work with people who want to start on Wallach's products and the products
of  the sister companies joined with his line. As an aside to his idea- I've
heard  good results from folks with very bad Crohn's Fistulas and all taking
Soil Based  Organisms. I don't know where the best place to get them is or what
to look for  though.