Hi Pat,

  One has to disassemble the microwave oven and remove the power supply in
order to use it.

  Some has found relief from arthritis pains, one reported mental
disorientation. Go to google and input colloidal gold and read about it.

  "Ole Bob"

Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ole Bob said, "I have been developing the colloidal
gold process and find that the microwave power supply
is the best route to go." I assume you aren't putting
anything into the microwave, you somehow are wiring it
to the power source for a microwave? Guess it's way
beyond me. Have you noticed any improvements in
health or mental ability since starting colloidal
gold?

Pat