I just read lable on Gatorade I see no mention of Aspartane
Just sucrose syrup

bOB

Gertrude wrote:

As you can see,Gatorade also in Europe and Mexico... http://www.gatorade.nl/
<http://www.gatorade.nl/> http://www.gatorade.com/home/index.php
<http://www.gatorade.com/home/index.php> http://www.gatorade.com.mx/
<http://www.gatorade.com.mx/> http://www.gatorade.be/
<http://www.gatorade.be/>  Trudy.....maybe we can write the factory to
remove the aspartamehttp://www.aspartame.info/index.html
<http://www.aspartame.info/index.html> Stevia is a better choise?

Stevia is a much better choice, but it is against the law to sweeten foods
with stevia.

Marshall

 Trudy