I wonder what the press coverage of a "non-AMA" doctor killing someone will
be compared with a routine hospital screw-up?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaston [mailto:obouc...@colba.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:27 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Hydrogen peroxide

If anyone is interested to read an article about someone who "claims to have

a doctorate in naturopathy" may go to the web address below. Apparently a
young person died that appears to be due to injection of hydrogen peroxide.
A procedure called "photoluminescence". I know that this procedure is not
used
on this list, but perhaps that someone is interested in reading about it.

I am thinking about mixture of hydrogen peroxide with EIS...

There is a lots of other Web pages that are mentioning this case. Just make
search for the name of the person listed on the web page.

"GOLDEN, Colo. -- The trial of a holistic health practitioner charged in the

death of a patient got under way Tuesday.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/6626453/detail.html "

We probably have to be very careful with hydrogen peroxide...

Gaston