I get Tropical Traditions extra virgin coconut oil and coconut cream from
Dr.Mercola.It is so delicious that I have to force myself not to eat it by the
spoonfull.I have had other virgin coconut oils that were so poor tasting I
won't even use it for cooking.
Also re butter; I make a mix of softened unsalted butter;I lb.butter,1/3 cup
of extra virgin olive oil,1/4 cup Hemp seed oil,1/4 cup flax seed oil,1
teaspoon of Himalaya or celtic sea salt.Soften butter at room temp.,add the
other oils[which are kept refrigerated] and blend gently in a large bowl with
a spatula until smooth,put in tubs and keep refridgerated.
This mix is very tasty and has a good mix of essential fatty acids.
Harold