OOOOH Rowena,
Thank you ...a lot to learn....
Now I have to see what VCNO is....Google will help,I think.

Chocolate is not good for me...a little black chocolat ,yes,but not with
milk.I don' t take milk only bio-yoghuert and goatmilk.

Himalayan salt I have,but with a little hypertension I do' nt take salt
either.After the Chemotherapy  the doctor found kidneycyste... and 2 little
bladderpolyps ...now it is 11 years later... I am searching on Internet to
find a remedy.
My homeopatic doctor prescribed Teucrium Marum Verum cat thyme),but the
regular doctor prescribed anti-biotica for the polyps...nothing for the
cyste...maybe it is not nessecairy,but it makes me anxious...and that is
also not the best.(Anti-biotics I do' nt like...at all...it makes me more
sick...I cannot talk with the doctor about the CS....so sorry).For my health
I have the supplements  Vitacor and Relavit of  www.drrath.com ..
alternative doctor .I take care a lot...you see

With the CS and the oil I have good remedy at home for my health.
Thank you for your help...I'm going on with the oil every morning .

Kind regards,
Trudy
(The Netherlands).