CS works quite well on inflamed gums when used in an oral irrigator .
Ode

At 09:18 AM 4/6/2006 -0400, you wrote:

I believe swishing CS can help dental or gum infections. I had an area in my lower jaw area that would ache occasionally, but the dentist could find no problems with my teeth or gums in that area. He did an ozone injection into the area, but it didn't really help. The teeth in that area were also sensitive to cold, but not heat.

I used CS in this manner several times a day for about a week, and have had no problems since. At first when I used it, I could feel extreme pain in my jaw where the problem seemed to be, and as I progressed, the pain lessened and has never returned.

GE
www.livingnow.net/gevans

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>