From: Deb&Mark [mailto:spa...@warwick.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS & Multiple Myeloma

 Hi all, my mother has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma.  Within the
last 4 weeks she has had several compression fractures on her vertebrae.
Has anyone any information regarding this and the suggested dosage of CS
with possible topical applications on the spine using DMSO to bring it to
the bone.  It is apparently a bone marrow disease.   I would appreciate any
info that is out there.  There doesn't seem to be too much hope.
Researching this disease the only recommendations the "Medical Community"
has is chemo, radiation, and pain management as there is no cure and that it
can only prolong the persons life.  Not a life my mother would want.  Thanks
you all.  Debbie