Hi Francis,

Congratulations on having OPEN EYES when dealing with someone half way
around the world that you don't personally know!

As a FL Pharmacist for 58 years, I share your caution. Barnum wisely
observed that "a sucker is born every minute!" Years ago, my wise Father
added to Barnum--"And two to take him!"

On this list, there are a number of Experts who are wise, learned and very
generous with their time and talents to help "us seekers" learn and NOT get
taken advantage of.

I buy my 99.99% round silver 12 guage wire from CCSG INC. because of V's
(one of the Experts) recommendation--V had bought from them and was highly
satisfied--as I am.

I would order the next batch from www.atlasnova.com because I now know the
site owner and trust him and his products completely. He sells silver wire
very economically in 3 foot lengths and also orders (from Taiwan) & sells
the best Laser Pointer I have ever seen--it uses 2 AAA batteries which makes
it's use much more economical than the pointers that use the expensive 3
small batteries.

I have NO financial connections with them, but admire their quality and and
integrity.

Please read my Site and Blog and find the 3 FREE pages of CS Uses and the 1
page of CS Favorites to which I refer often. Let me know if I can be of
help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 58 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street