Kent,

We have used colloidal silver(20 ppm) to treat an eye infection in two
of our dogs and a cat. We simply just spray it into there eye with an
atomizer. The infection usually heals or disappears within 24 hrs or
less. Also put some CS into their drinking water. Hope this helps!

Francis
www.colloidalsilvermaster.com

>>Hi,

I have an urgent matter and wondering if any of you can help.

I was wondering if anyone has used colloidal silver to treat a infection
in their pets eye.  Also what other things can be done to treat such an
infection.  You can e-mail me at HYPERLINK
"mailto:ke...@shaw.ca"ke...@shaw.ca       (I will receive the responses
faster as I am only signed up for digest at this time          thanks I
really appreciate the help.

Regards
Kent