>From Easy-Cook:

Hi Jim
Model 737 (110 volt) to USA
$AUD348.95 (includes Airmail & insurance costs)
Payment by credit card prior to dispatch.

Regards
Customer Service
Easy Cook Pty Ltd
ph 61 2 9676 3489
fax 61 2 9676 6628

That converts to about 247 US.  Ouch.  The quality and design looks superior
to anything I have compared it with on e-bay, but the price is very much
higher.

I suspect it is worth the extra price, based on qualityl

        Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rowena [mailto:new...@aapt.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Tabletop glass oven: was How to live without a microwave

http://www.easycook.com.au/easycook.html
I wasn't able to find a price on these, or any way to order them.  What am I
missing?     MA

Yes, I was also surprised to find very little on the site.  I wondered
whether perhaps their site has changed, or whether it exists elsewhere in
another form.    It is an Australian site, but I recall that they do export
these, and there are sure to be imitations in most countries nowadays.  Here

though, people normally buy these in an electrical appliance store.

Here is a link that may be convenient for people living in America:
http://www2.store94.com/turbo+oven/results/kitchen/6/InteractiveReviews/1?gc
lid=CN6NstPytoQCFSGZSAodqW217Q
-  this seems to be the same sort of thing, with prices ranging from $57
upwards to $90-odd..  Deni is one name I see, also Fujitrinic, Sunpentown,
and there must be more available.  I don't know anything about these,
though, only the Australian Easy Cook Turbo Oven.

Hope you find a suitable one.

Rowena