I guess I thought it would work the same as using peroxide to clean the silver wires? Tarnish is different, but is all tarnish on all silver the same? Why doesn't peroxide clean tarnish off? Guess I need a basick chemistry lesson. And why not use regular old silver polish as is used on silverware? Does it leave harmful residues? I looked at the label on my jar of silverpolish and it doesn't say what is in it.
thanks,
sol

V wrote:

peroxide does not work in the same way