no Nancy, I walk on the wild side, I pour CS and then pour DMSO right on it, literally. yes there is heat to be felt and some stinging but its not that bad, I guess everyone has different tolerance and reaction.

I'm doing this based on conclusions I've reached reading on DMSO. Its tissue penetrating ability and the fact that it grabs everything along the way with it taking it deep into the skin makes me think that if that "thing" in between is CS, then that's the best way to go

as to my blister... I'm doing quite better now. Swelling is almost gone and the blisters are kept dry.

From: Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cold blister
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:38:08 -0700

How much CS per how much DMSO do you use?  I assume you mix them not use
the DMSO straight?  Straight DMSO will cause terrible blistering in my
experience.  Diluted to 10% DMSO with 90% CS doesn't cause any skin
reaction for me, I don't know at what dilution it starts to cause
blistering and irritation.  Also, they should be mixed by adding DMSO to
the CS, not the other way around if I remember correctly, as a chemical
reaction releasing heat will occur.

Nancy

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 01:52:11 -0400
From: ". ." <pelach...@hotmail.com>

i'm using a 22ppm CS available at health stores, DMSO is a 99%
concentration. Both applied liberaly on the blister and around.