Oops! try this one, might work better.

At 06:05 PM 5/6/06 -0400, you wrote:

Not to change the subject of wd40 or anything, but has anyone had experience with Lichen Planus.?

It is normally expressed in skin eruptions, but can also be located in mucus membranes. My sister has it on her chest and is now wondering if it can be the cause of (her MD's) concerns with her colon, (just had a colonoscopy no results yet) and very recent severe reactions to seafood.

She also has HH (iron overload) and I am wondering if there is any if anyone here knows more than the usual stuff you get when googling a medical term.

And it's the weekend so the list is slow and I thought a new question might be appros today.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.