Hello to this marvellous CS-circle!

I haven't been around for a mite, that is I was around, but very busy working, sow.

I greet you all, and am happy that we are still around.

See I have these wonderful new neighbors (since I moved to a bright and happy neigborhood, where everything is just shining!), and they have four kids. The youngest daughter comes to greet me every afternoon, then asks if there is any lemonade left, and has her cookie. Cute lill four-year-old who loves my animals too.

Her baby sister is not even one year of age, and she (like her mother) suffers heavily form our sun, which can easily mount to heats like 32 deg. Celsius.

The baby has red pimples all over her skin (shoulders, neck, back), and they are a nuisance for the itching.

Question: Has any of you had any experience with Colloidal Silver on skin-problems of this kind? I would like to help, and the parents are very active working on the kid, and we would appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance,

I'll be around,

Faith St Francs (Remember the Reflexology?)