http://www.virginia.edu/uvaprint/MSDS%20DIR/PDF%20FILES/WD-40.pdf

http://yarchive.net/chem/wd40.html

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:   I am confused. What does this
have to do with WD-40? It is  for benzene, toluene, xylene, styrene, methyl
chloroform (1-1-1-trichloroethane), and dimethylformamide; [ACGIH] and I don't
recall any of those being in WD-40. Marshall
Carol Ann wrote:
Risky would be putting it mildly. "Jonathan B. Britten"
<jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:
 See also:
http://hazmap.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/hazmap_generic?tbl=TblDiseases&id=326
JBB

On Friday, May 5, 2006, at 17:45 Asia/Tokyo, Jonathan B. Britten wrote:
> There has been talk here about using WD 40 on the skin. Please see
> the link below.
>
> http://www.camd.lsu.edu/msds/w/wd_40.htm
>
> NB there is no mention of DMSO, which someone suggested might be an
> ingredient.
>
> I think it would be quite risky to expose oneself to this product.
>

> JBB
>

> --

> List maintainer: Mike Devour

   Carol Ann _______________________________The Pessimist complains about the
Wind;
The Optimist expects it to change;
The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.