Hi.

Does anyone know exactly how mild silver protein is made? I know it's silver particles coated in something like gelatin, but how are the actual silver particles produced? Are they pulverised or ground? Are they dissolved by acid? Are they pure silver, or are they crystals of silver nitrate or something else? I've tried googling for this but can't find anything very informative.

Regards
David