Hi, just wanted to share what ive been doing. I found a site that sells
neodynium magnets on ebay called EMOVENDO.I purchase 20 for about $14 of the
1/2 by 1/8 disk. These are strong,N48. I use a compass from walmart...the side
of the magnet that "kisses" the south side of the compass gets put against the
skin. The other side i paint with fingernail polish(always faces away from the
skin). I got a bag of car washers at walmart, and use one with each magnet to
make a magnet attach to an ace bandage or clothing(washer on outside, fabric,
then magnet facing skin). This holds the magnet really well to a sore spot(on
socks, waistband, bra,anything that fits snug). Even masking tape, a bandage,
duct tape will work. I hand these out like candy for folks to experiement with.
They really help! Placing on on the pulse on inside of the wrist will affect
the whole body, and if desired...can be popped into an old gutted wrist watch,
and the old watch can be cleaned off with the silver:) Im using the
silvergen...and its doing great, always clear, and lots of folks enjoying
learning about it with success reports coming in for both folks and animals.
  Now, because of V, im brushing my teeth with ivory soap and researching
fluoride. Spent the past month trying to figure out how to take a vacation from
36 years of drinking 1.7 naturally fluoradated water. ...ha! this aint easy
the house. But! All these studies on the net sure make it look like a great
health step to take, especially if we dont want arthritis and  dementia!

> I've now finished three bottles of Myristin (51
> capsules in each)and Myrist-aid and am sorry to report
> that it didn't help my knee or my achy hands.  I
> didn't really expect help with the knee; what can help
> when the cartilage is worn away?  I was very good for
> the first 35 days about my diet....no caffeine or
> alcohol.  Then I started slipping, but never have more
> than one mug of coffee or a coke or one beer in a day.
>  I took glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM three times
> a day until a week ago when I'd had a non-itchy rash
> on one hand and arms for several days.  It went away
> after I quit those.  Maybe using the Myristin wasn't
> worthless, ...could be keepi

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.