The easiest way is to put CS in a little atomizer bottle and carry it with you. Every time it occurs to you, pull the spritzer out, spray a mist towards the eye and move the open eye into it.

I've completely healed BAD sties that way in less than 2 days..and the offending piece of sawdust that caused it is still lodged in my eyelid. [Yes, the sty healed in spite of not removing the cause] PS, The optometrist says the sawdust particle will grow though the eyelid eventually...harmless. I can see it just under the surface of the outside of the eyelid as a small white bump.

Ode