Mike, don't want to add fuel to the fire, but in two very recent posts,
Marshalee has misspelled words and this from a self-professed grammar cop?
Today I read consistencies spelled consistancies and yesterday she spelled
Thoroughbred as Throughbred.  A bit of "you spot it you got it syndrom" at work
here.  I really enjoy everyone's unique contributions to the list, but please
Marshalee, don't point fingers at others.  Let's all maintain the spirit of the
list here and not make personal attacks on others for reasons that have
absolutely nothing to do with cs.