Faith, that you could easily understand the misspelled words might just mean
just that you have a 1000 mega herz pentium proccessor between your ears.  :)

Faith Saint Francis <faithstfran...@hotmail.com> wrote: Carol Ann wrote:
This is interesting. :)

  fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
  Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
etc etc etc

and: It might be worthwhile to look into the interesting World Language
Process (worldlanguageprocess.com)

As a teacher of languages, and as an author, I am keenly interested in the
(mis)spelling of, and joking with words, and I thank you for the URL.
Whenever I have a little time to spare, I shall surely look into the URL
'worldlanguages'.

Arrr .. I could indeed read the stuff .. and I am not English - speaking by
birth! I am Dutch
.. hmmm does that mean I am over - intelligent .. or am I just trying to see
the solution, and not the problem?

Take Care

Faith .. teacher of English and Dutch .. IN Spanish!

List maintainer: Mike Devour

      Regards,

  Carol Ann