From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:07 AM

What a tradgery to Barbaro - I wonder if they were using C.S. on
him?   Would be interesting to note.

I live about 20 miles from Barbaro's home stables, so of course he's on the news here in great detail.
As of 6:30 PM, eastern, he was in his 5th hour of surgery.
Knowing just where he's located, I know that this surgery is being performed by the vets at the New Bolten Center, an offshoot of the U of Penn vet school/hospital.

He's in the best of hands, and we all have our fingers crossed around here.

The local news (Phila) showed a stream of people bringing flowers and teddy bears to the outside of the clinic; many of them were in tears.

Sharon