I just found a great set of instructions for making
your own colloidal silver generator.  They recommend
four 9-volt batteries.  It is complete with pictures
for people like me who have never messed with
batteries.  Click at the bottom of each page to go to
the next step.
http://www.silvermedicine.org/basicgenerator.html

I was wondering....If you have the batteries all
hooked together and the metal clamps are hooked to the
silver wires, would you get shocked if you touched the
metal parts?

                               Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com