I had heard about colloidal silver for quite some time and on 4/23 received a bottle from a friend. The next evening I was mixing up my first batch of www.dieselsecret.com and had filled up my truck. I didn't realize that there was still 5-8 gallons ofthe mix in the container and when I reentered the dark shed I lit a lighter and kaboom, I was blown out of the shed and badly burnt on my arm and face. My eyebrows and eyelashes were burnt off. That evening I used ice and neosporin. The next day I called my daughter, who had our copy of Natural Prescriptives for Health and she informed me that the #1 remedy was c silver. I left for Jamaica the next day with my bottle of c silver and used it 3- 4 times per day. Within a week the burns were healing and within 2 weeks I was like new.

I had read that it fights fungus,viruses and bacteria. I had had a fungus under one toe for over 20years and hadtried teatree oil, vinegar and Listerine. Having such success with the silver on my burns I started using it on my toe. I'm thrilled to report that it is much improved.

I look forward to being a part of this group, namaste, Annie