Thanks to all for your contrubutions concerning the mystery fiber disease. I
went to the morgellons group to encourage them to try the silver, and let them
know about this list. One of the benefits of silver is emotional...a tool that
gives hope. It seems to parrellel Psalm 12:6, The words of the Lord are pure
words:as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. God has
given us His pure word to protect us, and likewise...silver protects.I was
thankful for both when i came across this site "how to see mystery chemtrail
aerosol filaments" by sue miller. To disprove the article, i used a tube black
light. I found them all over my house, discovered the origin was fabric softner
sheets in the dryer coating the clothes with millions of fibers that became
airborn and contaminated the house. I vacuumed them up, i wrote the author of
the letter, but she insists they come from the air. I dont know if this is
linked to the mystery skin disease, or if silver will help those folks....but i
do know i sure was helped by having it at hand during my nightmare cleanup of
fiber contamination.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.