Also have them put it on topically wherever they have an outbreak on the
skin.  Use some sort of gauze or cotton pad that can be kept wet with
CS.  Possibly add a few drops of DMSO to help it absorb and penetrate.

Dan

>>> Max Sanders <mazsand...@yahoo.com> 5/30/2006 11:49:18 PM >>>

I just received a report from some good friends that they have been
suffering with MRSA.  First the mom got it - thought it was a spider
bite, then the older child then the younger child and now dad.  I asked
if it was actually diagnosed, and they say it was.  They only just now
called me because the dad does not have insurance.  I wish they had
called me sooner.  I gave them what I had on hand that I make - approx
1/2 gal - and a tube of Tetrasil.  I told them to drink 2 oz every 2 - 4
hours with gatorade.  How does that sound for dosing?  At that rate they
will go through what I gave them fast.

So what is up with MRSA?  I never heard of it being passed to each
family member like that, though I know it is found in many places and
not so uncommon in hospitals and nursing homes. Does anyone have direct
or more scientific knowledge?  I am curious and cautious.  We have a new
baby in the house and wonder how infectious it really is - plus I would
like to assist my stressed friends.