>How is one to know the good supplement companies from
>the bad?  I was reading the post from Terry
>Chamberlain about a bone-joint-nerve rebuilding
>program and have decided to try curcumin with
>bioperine.  As with all the things I order, I wonder
>how I can know where to buy the best quality.

A big plus is recommendations from friends in newsgroups like this.

I've been very happy with supps from www.beyond-a-century for more
than a decade, and always recommend them.

>  I'll be
>so glad when the archives are up and running.  Even
>with subject lines, it's so very hard to go back and
>find where someone recommended diatomaceous earth or
>the clay, or green superfoods or whatever.  I can't
>remember all these things since they were so new to me.

It's best to rely on yourself to save and organize your info.
Servers disappear or go down.
A big help in locating it when you need it is a fairly recent free pgm
that finds info on your pc in an instant. "Google for desktops"

                                                Chuck
They called to see if I wanted to try The Obesity Monthly and I told
them I wasn't into any heavy reading