Dear Debbie,
    It is possible to read almost "anything" on the Internet....about ANYTHING.
 However, regarding Electrically Isolated Silver......there is, to our
knowledge, no officially recorded incident of a human being dying from
ingesting this form of colloidal silver.  There have been....to our
knowledge....cases involving Silver Protein compounds which have been posted as
a principal or controlling factor in human beings.  We have not been able to
substantiate the actual reliability of ANY of these claims....including those
indirectly endorsed by the FDA.
       Additionally, posting a cause of death on a post-morteum document DOES
NOT (in all cases) prove to be the fact.  The posted conclusions are, in many
cases, the best estimate of the coroner.......not irrefutable fact.
        It is not my intent to declare that no one has died as a direct result
of metallic silver particle ingestion----from any cause.  However, I do contend
in favor of the position that there does not presently exist (in any of the
sources examined by our staff) positive evidence of a single fatality from the
ingestion of EIS-type colloidal silver (non-compounded).......at ANY
concentration reported within the spectrum-of-uses reported (500 ppm is the
highest we have any direct familiarity with).
        It is my singular opinion that such postings as the one which
precipitated your inquiry.....will only increase in frequency, as the
mainstream patented-drug firms accelerate their efforts to impugn the splendid
non-toxic effects of pure colloidal silver.
         There is, to our knowledge, no single, non-toxic, substance presently
extant which even approaches the efficacy of even the most primitive, homemade
colloidal silver -----at least that has been our experimental research
experience during the immediately-past eleven years.
           My apologies for this lengthy epistle......however, I claim your
indulgence based upon temporary "uncontrollable rage", based upon the,
repeated, childishly ridiculous positions stated by personages fronting for the
FDA-Pharmaceutical combine.
            Most people spreading these unfounded indictments,
in all probability, have never prosecuted a controlled study of
ANYTHING......much less one of medical import.
                 Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.  CEO. Eric Harborne
Research Foundation.