Thanks very much sol. I will read the web sites that you posted. I had heard
about the protein and contamination before but continue to be amazed that
practioners are still using it so often with people and I thought because of
this, there was something I was missing in terms of its safety which is why I
posted the question. I am concerned for two friends who have doctors that use
it. What you posted was very helpful. Regarding natural immunogenics, I was
told by a women who runs a health food store and attends many workshops, that
immunogentics is very reliable .