My maternal grandmother would "buy" warts from kids.  She paid them a
nickel.

It worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:41 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Warts

Warts are funny little things. Almost anything can remove them.  CS and
oregano oil have proven effective, as has duct tape.  But they also go away
with nothing more than the power of suggestion many times. My sister got rid
of a wart by putting stump water on it. She believed it would work, and thus
did.  Hypnotism or putting anything on a childs wart, then convincing them
it will go away will often work as well.  My daughter has had success with
CS/aloe vera mixtures for her and her children.

Marshall