At 05:06 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote:

In a message dated 6/8/2006 10:25:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, mdud...@king-cart.com writes:
Bob Lee AKA TaiPan posted this some time ago

.....Robert A Lee a cousin to R E Lee is my in-law. At the time when he posted his study I had a hunch that he was acting like some of my cousins.

I obtained permission to make a web page from his article. Have tried to contact him more recently and was not able to do so.

If anyone missed it or wants a copy,  here is the link.

Sorry I was a bit mixed up. The web page is his great article on sweat, lots of cell chemistry.

http://www.fugitt.com/files/sweat_01.doc

I do have his post on the food poisoning.

Wayne

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.